Features of Hydro Halo Water Rings 6 inch (15cm), 9 inch (22cm) and 12 inch (30cm)
- The water ring has a 25mm (1 inch) gap on one end to allow it to be placed around large plants without damaging the stalks.
- Drip emitters and stakes only provide a single point of irrigation making it hard for water/nutrient solution to evenly saturate a container. The water ring has 54 perfectly positioned pores to evenly irrigate containers eliminating dry pockets of growing medium.
- Can be used indoors or out in soil or hydroponics.
- Can be easily cleaned between growing cycles.
- Durable construction allows for years of use.
Why Hydro Halos for Watering Plants?
The Hydro Halos Kit contains 3 removable stakes to keep the water ring in place around each plant. The water ring can also be used without the stakes if desired. The kit lets you create a flexible irrigation kit easily and cheaply with any 13mm flexible black tubing ( ½ inch I.D. tubing) and 13mm fittings (not included).
Please note that adding 13mm valves may be necessary to create an even flow to all water rings in large installations.